Money Exchange at Mustafa Centre in Little India Singapore
|Money Exchange at Mustafa Centre Little India Singapore|
Mustafa Centre is the shopping centre of Little India where I find more locals doing there shopping than tourists. Anyway, there is something for everyone inside and around Mustafa Centre and hence a trip to this place for changing money will have other rewards too. This is also a great place to buy a prepaid sim card for your mobile, not inside the mall but the small shops in front of it. Mustafa Centre Money Exchange is always open, day or night.
Directions to Get To Mustafa Centre Little India Singapore
1. Alight at the Farrer Park MRT Station.
2. Take Exit A, when outside, turn right
3. You will come to a road signal. Turn right again.
4. After about a 100 meter walk, Mustafa Centre is on the left side of the road.
People's Park Complex Chinatown
|People's Park Complex Chinatown|
Here, apart from changing money, one gets to shop for all things Chinese - food, herbs and all. Money changers are a plenty, just look around a bit for the best rates.
Directions to Get To People's Park Complex Chinatown Singapore
1. Alight at Chinatown MRT Station
2. Take Exit C and when you are out, you will find yourself almost in the middle of People's Park Complex. The entry point that you see in the picture above will be in front of you. The first level you enter into People's Park Complex is Level 1 and that is where you need to be. There are quite a few money changers here.
The Best Money Changer in People's Park Complex Chinatown Singapore
|Crante Money Changer People's Park Complex Chinatown Singapore|
Judging by the longest queue of them all that I saw in front of this particular money changer, Shop Number 01-28 (Number 28 on Level 1), 'Crante Money Changer' looks like the most popular. Now that kind of popularity does not come without a good reason. It is obvious that they offer the best exchange rates in People's Park Complex Chinatown.
|Posted by Narinder Singh|